Frequently asked questions
- By sending a letter to MUÑOZ Jamones y Embutidos Customer Service at C/ Calvario, 2 Yegen 18460 (Granada)
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling +34 638 153 243 or by Whatsapp, Monday to Friday (From 9:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00).
- In the contact form that appears in the following link.
- Payment by credit or debit card. We reserve the right NOT to accept certain credit card payments.
- Payment by PayPal.
- Cash on delivery: 4% of the total amount of the purchase will be added to the amount of the purchase.
- Bank transfer.
Shipping is free for orders over 50 ¤ in peninsula. For shipments to peninsula less than 50€ the shipping cost will be 7,50€.
For shipments outside the peninsula or outside Spain, please contact us to clarify the specific conditions.
Shipments are made within 24/48 working hours to the peninsula from the acceptance of the order, under normal conditions, circumstances beyond our control may occur that delay delivery.
*Fridays will not be shipped, despite being a working day, to avoid that the order remains in the facilities of the transport agency during the weekend.
Yes, shipments are made outside the Iberian Peninsula, but the conditions of these shipments will be analyzed specifically in each case, for this, you should contact us through any of the ways of customer service.
Yes, you are entitled to warranty, as long as the legal requirements are met. Likewise, the terms of claim must be objective, understanding that these are handmade products.
MUÑOZ Jamones y Embutidos aims to satisfy the customer and always offer the highest quality, from here, any circumstance will be attended trying to always reach an optimal agreement for the customer.