Returns and exchanges
Withdrawal, Guarantee and Return
The user has the right to withdraw from the product within 14 working days, as long as the product is in the same conditions as it was delivered, and may suffer a depreciation if it is not presented in the same conditions.
The right to warranty is given when the customer observes that the product presents a lack of conformity:
- The product does not conform to the description made by the seller or does not possess the qualities of the product that the seller has presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
- They are not suitable for the uses for which products of the same type are ordinarily intended.
- They do not present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type that the consumer and user may fundamentally expect, taking into account the nature of the product.
Las características del producto deben tratarse de forma objetiva, teniendo en cuenta que se tratan de productos artesanales y entendiendo que las preferencias personales y gustos propios no pueden aplicarse a todos los productos.
El vendedor responde a las faltas de conformidad que se presenten, en un plazo de 2 años, habida cuenta de la naturaleza del producto. El consumidor y usuario deberá avisar en un plazo de 2 meses desde el conocimiento de la incidencia.
No cubre los defectos causados por un uso anormal o inadecuado o por una causa no relacionada con las cualidades intrínsecas de los productos.
MUÑOZ Jamones y Embutidos has a customer service department so that the User can manage their complaints, doubts, or can request guarantees and execute the right of withdrawal. The User can direct their complaints, claims or requests for information to the MUÑOZ Jamones y Embutidos Customer Service using any of the following methods:
- Sending a letter to MUÑOZ Jamones y Embutidos Customer Service, at C/ Calvario, 2 Yegen 18460 (Granada).
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling to the telephone +34 638 153 243, from Monday to Friday (From 9:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00).
All doubts and especially complaints and suggestions will be dealt with as quickly as possible, without exceeding in any case the deadlines established by current legislation. Likewise, you will have proof of the same by means of the delivery of a written receipt, on paper or any other durable support.